Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We Found Our Photographer!

A few months ago, I posted a classified ad on Weddingbee.com http://www.weddingbee.com/ seeking a photographer for our October Vegas wedding. The ad read like this:

Hi,
I am looking for a great photographer with great deals for my 10/2010 wedding in Las Vegas. I plan on going to Vegas in the next few weeks and would love to meet with a couple of vendors (I live in LA, CA). If you take great pictures and are interested please let me know.

After placing the ad, I was very surprised to get replies, mostly from photographers who did not live in Las Vegas. I got a few from the West Coast and many from CA. Where were the Vegas folks? Do they not use Weddingbee.com? Who knows?

I reviewed all the “proposals” that that were e-mailed to me, we contacted some by email and had a few phone conversation with others. They all had great websites and took some really lovely pictures, but they were all missing something….

And the search continued….

One day we received an e-mail from Rob Greer http://www.robgreer.com/. As soon as I read his e-mail, I went straight to his website (something I did with all the others) and his pictures just blew me away! They were so different from traditional pictures, exactly what we were looking for. But they were still so beautiful!

You have to see them to know what I am talking about http://www.robgreer.com/html/wedding/wedding-photographer.shtml Amazing, right?!?!?

After meeting with him in person (BTW, he is super cool and his studio is stunning) we knew we had our photographer!

I am so happy to have Rob as our photographer and I can’t wait to have him take our pictures (both engagement and wedding)!

If you're looking for a wedding photographer in Los Angeles, I suggest you contact Rob!

No comments:

Post a Comment